Until December 24th, FatWallet is offering $5 cash back for each order of a Chili’s e-gift card. Minimum order is $10.
- For maximum savings, order gift cards $10 at a time. Each time, start at FatWallet, click through this deal, and then buy a $10 e-card.
- Each person may order up to 500 cards.
- The purchase is made through chilis.cashstar.com so it probably does not count as a restaurant purchase (for those seeking category bonuses), but it probably does count as an Online Purchase for the Discover card’s 5% quarterly bonus.
- People are reporting that each $10 transaction puts a $12 hold on your credit card (the extra $2 is just a hold that will go away after a few days). This is worth noting because this deal is not then a good way to completely cash out bank gift cards.
- Chili’s gift cards can be used at Chili’s, On The Border, Maggiano’s Little Italy and Romano’s Macaroni Grill. There are no printed rules against using multiple gift cards at once.
If you’re new to FatWallet and would like to help support the Frequent Miler site, please consider signing up for FatWallet with this link. I will receive $5 for each person who signs up and makes a purchase of $25 or more through FatWallet links within 365 days.