Sears is offering 10 points per dollar through the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal. By buying and using gift cards it is possible to increase your total to over 20 points per dollar.
Things you need to know:
- Points earned through the portal DO count towards the Southwest Companion Pass.
- After clicking through the Southwest portal to Sears, any item with an “Add to Cart” option (while still on the Sears.com URL) should qualify for portal bonus points, including marketplace items.
- Buying gift cards does count.
- Reload existing gift cards for fastest turnaround (reloads count for points too).
- Gift cards by mail count for points but your credit card will show the charge coming from K-Mart (so you won’t earn the Discover card’s 5% quarterly home improvement bonus for these purchases). Other gift cards (e-gift cards, reloads, print gift cards) are charged by Sears.
- After ordering a gift card, if your purchase isn’t automatically approved, call 1-888-396-5299 for approval.
- Double points earned by buying (or reloading) gift cards and then go through the portal again to buy merchandise with those gift cards.
Very important — For more details please read the following posts from a similar deal earlier this month:
And, see this Big Habitat post from this morning:
Never miss a Quick Deal. Subscribe here.