For the next four days, the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping portal is offering 9 points per dollar at Sears.
Gift card purchases are allowed. This means that it is possible to earn 18 points per dollar (plus extra points from your credit card) by buying Sears’ gift cards and then using them to buy Sears’ merchandise after going through the portal a second time.
- Points earned from this portal do count towards the Southwest Companion Pass (which requires earning 110,000 points in one calendar year)
- Gift card purchases do count.
- Using gift cards to make purchases counts as well.
- Using Shop Your Way Rewards points counts
- You do not have to use a Southwest branded credit card to get points from this portal. Any form of payment is fine.
Never miss a Quick Deal. Subscribe here.