Sears is offering 9 points per dollar through the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal and the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Shopping Portal. By buying and using gift cards it is possible to increase your total to over 18 points per dollar.
Things you need to know:
- Points earned through the Southwest portal DO count towards the Southwest Companion Pass.
- After clicking through either portal to Sears, any item with an “Add to Cart” option (while still on the Sears.com URL) should qualify for portal bonus points, including marketplace items.
- Buying Sears or Kmart gift cards does count.
- Buying other gift cards (via GiftCardMall within Sears.com) does not count.
- Reload existing gift cards for fastest turnaround (reloads count for points too).
- Gift cards by mail count for points but your credit card will show the charge coming from K-Mart, but will still earn portal points. Other gift cards (e-gift cards, reloads, print gift cards) are charged by Sears.
- After ordering a gift card, if your purchase isn’t automatically approved, call 1-888-396-5299 for approval.
- Double points earned by buying (or reloading) gift cards and then go through the portal again to buy merchandise with those gift cards.
Very important — For more details please read the following posts from a similar deal:
Never miss a Quick Deal. Subscribe here.