Via Dan’s Deals, it looks like Chase is phasing out their Ink Bold charge card, so there is limited time to sign up for the 50K bonus before its gone altogether. Already, my affiliate link is gone, so you’ll now find the direct to Chase link on my Best Offers page.
Some things to note:
- Chase Ink cards are business cards (you do need a business to apply for one)
- The Chase Ink Plus and Ink Cash will continue to be available
- You can sign up for the Ink Bold even if you have an Ink Plus or Ink Cash card
- You can sign up for the Ink Bold even if you have an Ink Bold MasterCard. The new Ink Bold cards are Visa cards
- If you have two businesses, you can sign up for the Ink Bold Visa for one business even if you have another Ink Bold Visa for the other business.
- See also: How to sign up for Chase Ink cards
Never miss a Quick Deal. Subscribe here.