UPDATE: Some of these are still available, but are no longer money makers. Sears is now showing 100% back in points.
Hurry! These won’t last long!
Earlier this morning I published “Sears awesome deal! It’s like free money!” The idea is to buy certain items from Sears and get more than your money back in the form of Shop Your Way Rewards points (which can be used later to buy other things).
Since publishing the above Quick Deal, I found more money makers! Here’s what I found so far:
- 3′ HDMI cables: $19.88, get back $39.36 in points. Limit 4.
- 6′ HDMI cables: $29.88, get back $37.05 in points. Limit 4.
- 12′ in-wall HDMI cables: $29.97, get back $59.34 in points. Limit 4. (this is the deal I posted this morning)
- 6′ 28AWG Dual Link DVI-D Cable: $14.99, get back $18.58 in points. Limit 4.
- 8 Outlet Surge Protector 2160 Joules: $39.99, get back $71.58 in points. Store pickup only.
To find the above offers, go to Sears’ Deal Heist and use your browser search function to look for “Alphaline”
Points do not roll. Don’t bother applying existing points to this order. Instead, pay with a credit card, PayPal, or a Sears gift card.
Points expire in 90 days. If you do this deal, keep in mind that you will need to spend the points before they expire
Here’s how to make the purchase:
- Log in to your SYWR account,
- Go through a portal such as ShopAtHome (8% cash back) to Sears,
- To find the above offers, go to Sears’ Deal Heist and use your browser search function to look for “Alphaline”,
- Add up to 4 to your shopping account,
- Make sure the checkout page shows the points you expect to earn,
- Check out.