Evolve Money is an online bill payment service that accepts debit cards (including Visa and MasterCard gift cards) as sources of payment. Now, they’ve added Discover credit cards as a new option. And, just like with debit cards, Evolve charges no fees for paying with a Discover card! Here’s a link to the announcement.
Travel with Grant has all of the details here. He found that he was not charged a cash advance fee!
UPDATE: Shortly after I published this, Evolve Money sent an email to their users announcing the ability to pay with credit cards.
Additional info from the email:
- They confirmed the ability to pay by Discover card and that there is no fee (except for Express payments, as usual).
- Payment by Visa and MasterCard will come in 2015
- Through December 31st 2014, Evolve is waiving their $1.50 Express fee (for same day payments).
- Evolve has simplified payment scheduling
- Evolve has a new end user license agreement here.