Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of July 19, 2015.
On July 22
Through July 24
Through July 31
Through August 7
Through August 14
- New Targeted Amex Offer – Get $75 back with $250 or more purchase at Staples, Home Depot & More (Use 5X)
Through August 15
Through August 23
Through August 31
- New Targeted Amex Offer – $5 off $5 or $10 off $10 at iTunes
- Amex Offer – $5 Off $25 at Dollar General & Dollar General Market
- Sears & Kmart 10% Cashback Through Discover Deals – Double Dip For Up to 50% Off
- Increased 80K Offers on Marriott Personal & Business Visas
Through September 7
- $10 Free Statement Credit for Using Amex’s new Payment Service Amex Express Checkout
- Amex Express Checkout Deal Update – Getting the $10 Credit on Multiple Cards & Minimum Purchase Amount
Through September 15
Through September 30
- New Amex Offer – $20 Off $20 at Samsclub.com – Act Fast – Registration has closed. Use the offer through 9/30/15.
- AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Targeted Spending Offers – Earn 2,500 and/or 15,000 Bonus Miles
Through December 31
- Delta 10k One-Way Redemptions & More SkyMiles Improvements – 10k one-way redemptions run through 12/31/15.
- $50 Off 2 Day Rentals & $25 For New Members with Silvercar
Through April 30, 2016
- Virgin Atlantic 90K Offer Returns
- Chase Hyatt Visa Signature – 2 Free Nights, $50 Statement Credit & 5,000 Points
- 3 or 4K Free Miles in Copa’s New Frequent Flyer Program
- Discover It Double Cashback Promotion – Get up to 10% Back for a Year – Currently only available to new cardholders.
- $200 Visas Return to Staples.com Without the Limit of 3