Cashback portal Top Cashback is offering $450 back for signing up on a brand new two year postpaid plan from AT&T by tomorrow. iPhone are excluded, but it seems based on the terms that almost all other phones should be included. You may want to check with Top Cashback to confirm what is eligible before signing up.
If you don’t already have a TopCashBack account, you can find a signup link and many other cool things here.
- You cannot earn cash back in excess of the transaction value from your order.
- Cashback is not eligible on an iPhone purchase or plan.
- Cash back is not valid on contract renewels. To earn the stated cash back amount, you must be purchasing a new contract with AT&T Wireless.
- In order to receive cash back, your overall transaction value (amount paid over the course of your contract) must be higher than the cash back value stated.
- Please note that the use of a AT&T Wireless promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.
- AT&T Wireless Cashback is available through TopCashback on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
- AT&T WIRELESS CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking ‘Get cashback & visit retailer’ button through to the merchant and shopping online as normal.
- Please note, only purchases made on AT&T Wireless’s US site are eligible for cashback.