It really seems like the Amex Offers program is beginning to pickup steam again. Last week we saw a highly targeted Amex Offer emerge for Home Depot and now we have a targeted Lowe’s offer as well.
This new Amex Offer gives a $30 credit with a $150 or more purchase at Lowe’s by 10/26/15. Unfortunately the offer appears to only be available via the American Express website and cannot be loaded via Twitter or other methods.
Lowe’s sells a variety of gift cards in addition to their normal merchandise. You can find a sample selection of some of the cards they carry here.
- Valid in-store and online
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes Orchard Supply Hardware and ATG stores.
- Excludes GM Business Choice, Lowe’s Zone, and Installation Services.
- Excludes “design your own” gift cards on lowes.com. International locations excluded.
For more information see: The complete guide to Amex Offers