Amazon is offering $15 off if you link a Chase credit card and pay a portion with Ultimate Rewards.
How to Get $15 Off
Taken from the promotional terms:
- Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your Shopping cart.
- Choose your enrolled Chase card as your Payment Method and select to use your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of your order. Click “Use this payment method.”
- Enter the promo code SWP15CH15D in the box provided and press “Apply.”
- Redeem at least $0.01 (or 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point) and press “Apply”.
- The SWP Promo of up to $15 of savings will be reflected instantly on the right side of the checkout page. If the shopping cart order is less than $15, the promotional credit will be applied against the full order and no points will be deducted. You can change the amount of points redeemed at any time prior to placing the order.
Eligible Chase cards include: Freedom, Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, Ink Bold, Ink Plus, Ink Cash, Ink Classic, Chase Corporate Flex, J.P. Morgan Palladium & J.P. Morgan Select.
You can find step by step instructions for linking your card here.
This promotion may be targeted and doesn’t seem to work on every account. If the code doesn’t work when redeeming 1 points, try redeeming 100 points ($1) instead. Some people have said this works to get the discount.