Delta is having yet another one of their flash sales, this time with discounted awards to Hawaii.
Through September 14, 2016 only, enjoy major mileage savings to Hawaii – up to 25,000 miles off round-trip Award prices (savings exclude taxes and fees). Then, plan your Hawaiian getaway when you need it most: in the winter from January 9 through March 13, 2017, or from April 12 through May 23, 2017.
Need to Know
- Origins & Destinations: Round-Trip Award fares starting at 35,000 miles plus taxes and fees on select flights from the U.S. 49 and Canada to Hawaii.
- Fares: Starting at 35,000 miles round-trip plus taxes and fees
- Purchase By: September 14, 2016
- Travel Period: January 9 – March 13, 2017 and April 12 – May 23, 2017
- Sale Award Tickets will be priced starting at 35,000 miles round-plus taxes and fees to select destinations from the United States/Canada to Hawaii.
- Some routes may include one or more segments operated with single cabin aircraft featuring Main Cabin service in place of Delta Comfort+™. Please check the itinerary for details and class of service.
- Tickets must be purchased no later than September 14, 2016 at delta.com.
- Award Travel is subject to government-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed charges, which are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Taxes/fees/carrier-imposed charges depend upon the itinerary, and will be at least $5.60 one-way for travel within the United States. Award Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
You can find the full terms on the promotion page.
HT: Inside Flyer