Through April 30th, BeVancouver is offering up to $125 to rebate the first night of your stay plus $50 for each extra night. The promotion is a bit confusing because they advertise the rates as discounts, but they’re really rebates in the form of Amex gift cards.
It’s very important to note that these rates are prepaid, non-cancellable, and non-transferrable.
Promotion Details (from website)
- Check-in must be before or on April 30th 2017
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
- This promotion is non-cancellable and non-transferrable
- All bookings will be made in CAD and any other currency displayed is a representative value
- Guests will receive their $50, $75, $100 or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card per 1st night of booking
- Guests will receive an additional $50 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card for every additional night after the 1st night
- Separate consecutive night bookings at the same hotel will not result in the guest receiving more than one $50, $75, $100 or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- A Maximum of 3 bookings per person is enforced – all subsequent bookings will be converted into normal Best Available Rate bookings (and will apply the corresponding Terms and Conditions) and the guest will not receive an AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- beVancouver Terms and Conditions Apply
Hat Tip: Points, Miles & Martinis