Doctor of Credit is reporting some changes in signup bonuses on several Chase cards. Starting March 12, Chase will have some new offers in-branch on several cards starting on March 12th. These offers are not open to everyone, but may be useful for some.
Chase Ink Preferred
- 100,000 points after $5k spend in 3 months
- Annual fee NOT waived
- Only available to business-managed customers
- More information available at Doctor of Credit here.
Chase Ink Cash
- Earn $500 cash back after spending $3k in 3 months
- No annual fee
- Only available to business managed customers
- More information available at Doctor of credit here.
Also on March 12, the signup bonus on the Chase Sapphire Reserve will be decreasing to 50,000 points for most. Chase Private Clients will have access to a 60,000 point offer. Doctor of Credit has more information available here. The current 100,000 point signup bonus is still available in-branch through March 11th.
HT: Doctor of Credit