This week brings back a couple of easy steals with rebates or discounts on Visa gift cards and the chance to earn large rewards. Deals added this week are in bold and expiration dates are listed when known. Get your last chance deals before they’re gone!
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring Friday, March 17
- New Amex Offer: $35 off $175+ at Hampton & Hilton Garden Inn
- Earn up to 1,000 bonus miles with AAdvantage eShopping: If you plan to make a purchase online this week, don’t forget to factor in the potential bonus when comparing payout rates with other portals. If maxing this out at $350, it’s like an extra 2.85 miles per dollar. A retailer to look at might be Nike, where you can earn 14 miles per dollar today plus these bonus miles on top.
Expiring Saturday, March 18
- More Free Money & 5x on Visa Gift Cards at Staples this week: This rebate ends Saturday, though some locations sell out of $200 denomination cards during these sales, decreasing your profit and/or rewards. We haven’t seen a Staples prepaid card rebate in quite a few weeks, so it’s great to see it back!
- Free money & rewards at Safeway & Albertsons with $10 off on Visa gift cards: I’m hoping readers can help point out the best gift cards to buy this week. If I’m not mistaken, Safeway may sell Five Back Visa gift cards in large denominations. Paired with the right grocery card, this can make for a nice return this week.
|Won’t Last Long|
- Regal Cinemas and Dunkin’ Donuts 50% off deals [Targeted]: The Regal Cinemas gift card is sold out, but the targeted Dunkin’ Donuts gift card is still available.
- Aer Lingus Business Class from $1999 New York or Boston to Ireland The fare rules on this sale say that it must be ticketed by 3/21, though I wouldn’t be surprised if the prices increased before then.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 35K point sign up bonuses on both Amex SPG cards: These offers might not be listed in our top 10, but they are very strong. Starpoints are very valuable not only towards Starwood hotels, but also in terms of transfer to airline miles or Marriott Rewards. If you’ve been considering these cards, now is a great time to jump. (Expires 4/5/17)
- 25K sign up bonus on the Cathay Pacific credit card: I’d probably pass on this one, but it’s a new offer out that may be of interest to some.
- 20K Bonus Membership Rewards points on $1K spend at Air France via Amex Offers. This offer is no longer available to be added to new cards. If you have added it, don’t forget to use it before it expires. (Expires 4/14/17)
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Book Singapore award tickets for fewer miles (with fuel surcharges) (Award chart changes 3/23/17)
- [Targeted] Earn 5X Points on Airfare with your Amex Business Platinum Card Expires 3/29/17)
- 10% back on hotel or car rental bookings through Chase Ultimate Rewards portal (Expires 3/31/17)
- Hotel Transfers Will Count Towards the Southwest Companion Pass through March 31! (Expires 3/31/17)[Hot]
- Vancouver winter hotel deal: Great 1st night rebates on prepaid rates (Expires 4/30/17)
- Citi Thank You Rewards 50% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 4/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- 42.2% OFF Tumi – Extreme Stack for max savings! (Expires 3/19/17): The 20% off Tumi sale ends 3/19, though cash back payouts can change at any time, increasing or decreasing the total savings.
- Kroger 4X Fuel Points on Gift Cards through 3/22 (Expires 3/22/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 4/18/17)
- [Targeted?] Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Delta Skymiles through partners
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)