Starting tomorrow, March 17th, through next Thursday, March 23rd, several regional grocery chains are offering a $15 shopping credit when purchasing $250 in Visa Gift Cards. Note that the shopping credit can not be used on gift cards, but should work on most groceries. The terms do not seem to limit the number of times this deal can be repeated.
- $15 off your next order with a $250 Visa Gift Card purchase
- Links to Stop and Shop, Giant, and Martin’s. You’ll find this ad on page 8.
- Valid from Friday, March 17th to Thursday, March 23rd
- $15 shopping credit will print on receipt
- $15 shopping credit will expire on April 6th
- Terms state that you must use your store loyalty card when purchasing
- One offer per transaction
- Terms clearly state that the $15 credit can not be used to buy another gift card
- Terms do not state a limit on the number of times this deal can be repeated
You’ll want to use a credit card that earns a bonus on grocery store spend. If you use a card like the Amex Everyday Preferred, which can earn 4.5 points per dollar on the first $6,000 per year in U.S. Supermarket spend when used at least 30 times in a billing cycle, you can maximize your rewards