It ain’t over ’till it’s over, but it’s a known known that the end is near for many great offers in this week’s last chance deals. Read on for dates and recaps — deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- $84 one way NY to Bergen, Norway; California to Europe from $141 and more: There are still dates available as low as $84 in October and many solid prices in other months. Book by 11:59pm ET/PT tonight (presumably depending on your airport of origination).
- 42.2% OFF Tumi – Extreme Stack for max savings! (Expires 3/19/17): The 20% off Tumi sale ends 3/19, though cash back payouts can change at any time, increasing or decreasing the total savings. Some readers have reported payouts on gift card purchases through some portals, though my experience last year through ShopAtHome was that my gift card purchases were clawed back. Still, if you are able to purchase gift cards to maximize Amex offers and stack it with a payout on the gift card purchases, the savings can increase a good bit more. Today is the final today.
- eBay sellers & buyers: Earn 8% eBay Bucks [TARGETED]: The bonus eBay bucks for buyers ends tonight. The bonus for sellers lasts through the week.
Expiring Wednesday, March 22
- Kroger 4X Fuel Points on Gift Cards through 3/22 (Expires 3/22/17)
Expiring Thursday, March 23
- Book Singapore award tickets for fewer miles (with fuel surcharges) (Award chart changes 3/23/17)
- $15 Grocery Credit on $250 in Visa Gift Cards at Stop & Shop, Giant, and Martin’s: Doctor of Credit originally noted this deal as being repeatable. Real-life experience has been mixed, with most of those commenting on his blog being able to repeat the deal multiple times, but some reporting failure. Check the comments here and there for information on regional differences to know whether it may or may not repeatable in your area.
Expiring Sunday, March 26
- eBay sellers & buyers: Earn 8% eBay Bucks [TARGETED]: The bonus eBay bucks for sellers ends at 11:59pm PT. Items must be paid for with PayPal by this deadline to qualify.
|Won’t Last Long|
- Hotel Transfers Will Count Towards the Southwest Companion Pass through March 31! (Expires 3/31/17)[Hot]: This one technically doesn’t end this week, but transfers should be initiated as soon as possible to make sure that they count for the Companion Pass. Southwest has made it clear that they will not extend the expiration of this offer, so your last chance of redeeming hotel points towards a companion pass is coming this week. Remember that you do not need to earn all 110,000 points this week. Rather, March 31 is the last day that points transferred from hotels will count towards the companion pass. For those without hotel points but looking for a companion pass, read here about how you may be able to buy the necessary points.
- $25 cash back after $50 hotel stay at Booking.com: This deal doesn’t currently have an expiration date. Check the Slickdeals thread for any updates. Check around to be sure that you are getting the best price, but this deal may be worthwhile on a stay at the right property.
- Airfare Deal: New York to Okinawa, Japan for $445 RT: This airfare is still available at the time of this writing, but I can’t imagine that this price will last for long.
- Airfare + Amex Offer: Orange County, CA to Johannesburg for $682 RT with Delta, KLM/Air France: This is another very good fare that would be excellent in conjunction with the Air France Amex offer.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 35K point sign up bonuses on both Amex SPG cards: These offers might not be listed in our top 10, but they are very strong. Starpoints are very valuable not only towards Starwood hotels, but also in terms of transfer to airline miles or Marriott Rewards. If you’ve been considering these cards, now is a great time to jump. (Expires 4/5/17)
- 25K sign up bonus on the Cathay Pacific credit card: I’d probably pass on this one, but it’s a new offer out that may be of interest to some.
- 20K Bonus Membership Rewards points on $1K spend at Air France via Amex Offers. This offer is no longer available to be added to new cards. If you have added it, don’t forget to use it before it expires. (Expires 4/14/17)
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- [Targeted] Earn 5X Points on Airfare with your Amex Business Platinum Card Expires 3/29/17)
- 10% back on hotel or car rental bookings through Chase Ultimate Rewards portal (Expires 3/31/17)
- Get more mileage from hotel points with Aeroplan 30% conversion bonus (Expires 4/17/17)
- Vancouver winter hotel deal: Great 1st night rebates on prepaid rates (Expires 4/30/17)
- Citi Thank You Rewards 50% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 4/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- New Plastiq promotion open to all – double fee-free dollars: This new referral promotion from Plastiq is open to everyone and ends on 4/18/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 4/18/17)
- [Targeted?] Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Delta Skymiles through partners (Expires 4/30/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Get $300 Bonus with Chase Premier Checking: Not the highest-ever bonus on opening a Chase account, but the fact that this one can be done online will appeal to those who do not live near a brand. (Expires 4/16/17)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)