Each Tuesday, T-Mobile offers freebies to customers through a promotion called T-Mobile Tuesdays. This customer-appreciation promotion is open to all subscribers — whether on prepaid or postpaid service — and provides a few freebies each week as well as the opportunity to win larger prizes. Note that according to PDX Deals Guy, the $3 prepaid plan does not count for T-Mobile Tuesdays despite the terms saying “all” prepaid subscribers, so YMMV to some degree (my prepaid Wi-Fi hotspot qualifies).
Subscribers just need to log into the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and claim their rewards. One of this week’s offers could be especially valuable for Major League Baseball fans as you can sign up for a free MLB.TV Premium subscription for the entire 2017 season — a $113 value — and an At Bat App Premium Subscription — a further $19.99 value.
- Free MLB.TV subscription for the entire 2017 season for T-Mobile subscribers
- Also: Free $2 Dunkin Donuts gift card
- Also: Free $5 Vudu movie rental credit
- Must claim your offers by 5am Eastern tomorrow morning 4/5
- Dunkin Donuts value expires on 4/10/17 if not “claimed” by adding it to the Dunkin’ Mobile app, registering it online, or using it at a Dunkin’ Donuts location
- Vudu credit must be used within 6 days, but you have 30 days to start viewing the rental you have chosen (once viewing has commenced, you have 24 hours to complete viewing)
- MLB.TV terms state that the subscription is only available to T-Mobile customers on T-Mobile-enabled devices and that use on other carrier-enabled devices will result in revocation of subscription.
- Full terms for the MLB.TV deal from the app:
I’ve only been a T-Mobile customer for a few weeks, and I don’t even have phone service with them (I have a Mobile hotspot), but I’m loving T-Mobile Tuesdays. I’ve already gotten $11 in Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards ($2 each Tuesday plus a bonus $5 last week) and a few free movie rentals. Last week included a $20 credit for a site that sells event tickets. This week’s deal seems like a no-brainer if you’re a baseball fan and T-Mobile subscriber — and especially so for cable-cutters jonesing for some live sports. Many travelers love T-Mobile for their unlimited text and data in 140+ countries/destinations around the world — no need for fumbling with foreign SIM cards when abroad. Not having T-Mobile phone service myself, I can’t vouch for the speed/reliability of service abroad, but I imagine it could be very convenient. Today, baseball fans have an additional reason to love T-Mobile — but make sure to sign in to the app and claim your code before 5am Eastern time tomorrow. As shown below, the MLB.TV subscription price really is normally $113 — making this a great way to keep up with your team. It sure beats paying full price: