Just in time for your summer cookouts, Sam’s Club has a good offer out for new Sam’s Savings memberships. New members can receive a $20 Sam’s Club Gift Card, a rotisserie chicken, dinner rolls, and apple pie for $45.
- Sam’s Club Membership
- $20 Sam’s Club gift card
- Member’s Mark Rotisserie Chicken
- Member’s Mark Fresh Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls 36 count
- Member’s Mark 12″ Apple Lattice Pie
- Total price: $45. Direct link to sign up here.
- Valid until June 11, 2017
- Not valid on a Plus membership (valid for Sam’s Savings membership only)
- Not valid for renewals
- Free dinner items are loaded to your Sam’s Club card as instant savings within 24 hours of sign up and are valid for 30 days
- Sales tax charged in some states on the retail price of the free food
- See full terms on the sign-up page
This is definitely a good deal. There have occasionally been better deals on membership such as when there has been an Amex Offer for Sam’s Club. However, this is the best deal we see right now and one of the better offers for joining. I rarely ever go to Sam’s Club, but I have joined several times around the holidays as they tend to have some good sales on TVs and iPads at that time. I’ve paid for a new membership and received no bonuses for signing up several times — getting the $20 Sam’s Club gift card plus some free food seems like a much better deal. If you’re in need of a membership, click the link above to sign up. See that link for full terms.