Ebay has a targeted offer out to earn 8% back in eBay bucks when you sell or buy on eBay. This promotion is targeted. Both my wife and I received an email targeting us for the promotion. While eBay regularly targets buyers for eBay bucks promotions, opportunities to earn eBay bucks for selling on eBay are less common.
- 8% back in eBay bucks when you buy or sell
- Buyers: purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on May 18, 2017 and 11:59PM PT on May 20, 2017
- Sellers: list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on May 18, 2017 and 11:59PM PT May 30, 2017
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per quarter.
- Promotional eBay bucks will be added to your account by June 30th
- Excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories
As this promotion is targeted it won’t be useful to everyone. Still, it is particularly useful to those who sell on eBay. If this offer got buried in your email and you missed it, check the eBay home page. When you are signed in, you pay see the offer on the home page:
As fate would have it, I have some expensive items that I have yet to list and this will motivate me to do so. Note that if you have an item that was listed before the promotion began, I would end the listing and re-list it to be sure that you qualify. I’m not certain if auto-relisted items will qualify. Again, to be on the safe side, I would probably end anything auto-posting and manually relist it. A few minutes of effort could net you a few extra bucks. See eBay for full terms of the promotion (which should also be visible in the screen shot below).