Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
Amex released a highly targeted Amex Offer yesterday that gives $50 back on an online booking of $150 or more at AirBnB. This is a great offer if you have it! Unfortunately, it didn’t show up on any of the cards in my household.
- $50 back on $150 or more in bookings at AirBnB.com
- Valid until September 8, 2017 (booking must be paid by Sept 8)
- Valid for domestic and international bookings (which sounds like “worldwide” to me)
- Meetups and gift cards are excluded
- Must pay $150 or more in a single booking
I’ve had mostly great experiences with AirBnB, though I haven’t booked with them in some time now. If I had this offer, I certainly would make a booking with them. As Doctor of Credit points out, this offer is not the same deal as last year’s $50 back on $100 that worked on gift cards. Based on the experiences people had with that offer, I would guess that AirBnB gift cards are somehow coded differently and will not trigger this credit as per the terms. If you try it and find otherwise, let us know — but I would recommend only trying this one on a booking.
H/T: Doctor of Credit