Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
Amex is out with a new targeted offer for either $30 back on $150 or 3,000 Membership Rewards points on a purchase of $150 or more at Overstock.com.
- Spend $150 or more get $30 back
- Some users were targeted for 3,000 Membership Rewards points instead of $30
- Valid until September 4, 2017
- Not valid on corporate gift cards
- Excludes Coastal Contacts purchases, O.biz, Supplier Oasis and Klarna purchases
My wife and I received the dollar-back offer above on all of our personal Amex cards. We weren’t targeted for the Membership Rewards offer, which is a superior offer if you’ve got it. Either way, this is a nice offer to save a nice chunk on a wide assortment of products at Overstock. Alternatively, you may be able to purchase an Overstock.com gift card and sell the gift card for a small profit depending on your bulk reselling relationships. Either way, this one could definitely be a small win if you’re targeted.
H/T: Miles to Memories