Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
This week has a few great offers to save money or get more for less. From $30 off $60 at Amazon to a good use of a Shop Your Way promo ending today, we’ve got the goods so you can get the goods more cheaply. If you’re interested in any of these offers, there’s no time like the present and no telling when some may end. Here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- 30% back with Shop Your Way: This is a great offer when used with stores that don’t often earn much back. Be sure to check the terms for ineligible stores.
- Stacking Shop Your Way Promo with Amex Offer: This is an example use of the offer above. While some of the example pricing in this post may have changed, the general idea of using two promotions for a nice discount on a watch continues to be a good value.
Expiring Wednesday, July 12th
- RestaurantsPlus ending. Switch to Mogl or SwagBucks?: This one is scheduled to end July 12th, but we are putting it here to give readers one more heads up.
Expires Saturday, 7/15/17
- $75 Best buy GC for any working laptop: This one has been met with mixed success, but it seems that most readers who have tried have succeeded in receiving a $75 gift card for any working laptop (and some have received a gift card more than once despite the terms saying a limit of 1 per person). I fully intended to do this one today and just ran out of time. There is one more week to take advantage of this great offer.
|Won’t Last Long|
- $30 off $60 at Amazon for $0.01 in points: This is a terrific offer if you can get it to work. Unfortunately, not all users can get it to work — but for those who can, use this before it disappears.
- Match to 105K-point IHG Offer: If you have recently applied for the IHG card under an offer worth less than 105K total, you may be able to match it to this excellent offer. This is as good as it gets with IHG, so take advantage while you can.
- Bummer: Big restriction on new rewards program at Office Max/Depot: This one isn’t a deal per se, but it’s an important reminder that third party gift card purchases have big limits with regard to the new rewards program. Or should we say they have small limits? Read on for more.
- $85 back on a $256 hotel booking (more for new users): This deal has no set expiration date, but surely won’t last forever.
- 45K / 18K bonuses on Wyndham Credit Cards: These offers have come and gone, but due to the new partnership with Caesar’s this increased offer may now be of greater interest to some.
- Big discounts on Google Express: The promotional value on this Groupon expires on 8/31/17. I’m surprised this one is still around and functioning. Get it while it lasts!
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- Bye bye Fairmont card. I hardly knew ya…: Not a signup bonus, but this seemed to fit with the credit card category. As of August 15th, the Fairmont card will be no longer and existing users will be product changed. Read on for more detail. (Expires 8/15/17)
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- 50K easy American Airlines miles – increased Barclaycard Aviator offer: Another limited-time offer without a clear expiration. With only a single purchase and payment of the annual fee (that is to say no minimum spend amount required), this offer is a great deal. AA really seems to be promoting this offer — it was in the in-flight magazine and on the TV monitors on the plane — leading me to believe that this should be around for at least a month. Still, without knowing for sure I would encourage you to take advantage sooner rather than later if this is of interest.
- 60K American AAdvantage mile offers on both Citibusiness and personal AAdvantage Platinum Select
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Amex Offer: $60 back on $300 or more at Hilton & Curio Collection (Expires 7/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- New Flying Blue promo awards for fall travel (Book by 7/31/17)
- $20 off Avis rental, no minimum (Reserve by 8/11/17 for travel through 12/31/17)
- Registration open for SPG / Ritz / Marriott Q3 Promotions (Registration closes 8/30/17, stay by 9/4/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- Transfer bonus from Citi to Hilton: Even with the bonus, this is one to skip unless you’re topping off your account for an award (Expires 9/20/17)
- $30 Amazon Gift Card, Free Friday night with 2 Club Carlson Promos: A couple of good promotions here if you have upcoming stays with Club Carlson properties. One promotion ends 9/4/17 and the other 9/30/17.
- $50 back on $150 at AirBnB [Targeted Amex Offer]: Great offer if you’ve got it, but highly targeted. (Ends 9/8/17)
- Fast-track to A-list [Targeted?]: Must register before flying and complete travel by 9/30/17.
- More than 5K United miles per rental with Hertz [Targeted] Targeted promo ends 9/9/17, open promo ends 9/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: This promotion keeps getting extended. As of July 2017, it says your membership would be valid until the end of October 2017. The $5 off of $50 coupon still works as well.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Citi AT&T nixes 3X manufactured spend: While we know this has an end-date of July 22nd, I am listing it here in “Won’t Last Long” this week to make sure that readers are aware of these unfortunate changes) (Ends 7/22/17)
- New Amex Offers: Cheap wine, Tickets, Hotel, & Organic meals: (These offers begin expiring 7/22/17)
- Free Virgin Mobile + Virgin Atlantic / Alaska discounts: Deal or no deal? (Expires 7/31/17)
- Free $10 credit with Amazon Cash (Expires 7/31/17)
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
- Easy $25 with Thank You Preferred [Targeted?]: Register by 8/31/17, purchase by 9/30/17)
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200 at AT&T, get 2K Membership Rewards points up to three times (Expires 8/15/17)
- Kick back with 11,500 Membership Rewards points with new (targeted) Amex Offer (Raymour & Flanigan) (Expires 8/22/17)
- Free Hulu ($50 back on $50) with new Amex Offer [targeted] (Register by 8/23/17)
- $30 or 3,000 points back at Overstock (Expires 9/4/17)
- Wine for less than $2 a bottle: TopCashBack has stopped paying out on Martha Stewart Wine Co, so your per-bottle price will be a bit higher, but still excellent for wines that readers have reported are pretty good so far. This is definitely a deal to persue. (Expires 9/30/17)
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)