Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
IHG has released the complete list of hotels for IHG PointBreaks Fall 2017 (July 31st, 2017 through October 31, 2017) — their list of properties that will be available for booking starting Monday for just 5,000 IHG Points per night.
While the list is mostly populated by Holiday Inn Express and Candlewood Suites properties in the United States, some of them are found in convenient locations along highways and/or may be within your travel plans over the next few months. The Hotel Indigo in Columbus, Indiana makes an appearance as the only of IHG’s boutique-themed hotels on the list. Abroad, there is an Intercontinental in Java, Indonesia and there are four properties in the UK, including one in the London area. As always, the value will really come down to whether or not these hotels fit your travel patterns. I don’t view the PointBreaks list for vacation inspiration but rather where I can save a few bucks on planned stays (due in no small part to the cheap points I’ve purchased). Remember that members are limited in number of reservations at each property (I believe you can make at most two reservations per property at the PointBreaks rate). However, you could theoretically book 20 straight nights with the current targeted signup bonus from the IHG credit card.
Click here for a link to IHG’s preview page.
Click here when the list goes live on Monday for booking (note that this still shows a previous promo).
Note that there is not a set time for bookings to begin and that this sometimes goes live on the individual hotel pages before the full list page updates. The most popular hotels sell out of 5K rooms quickly, so check back a few times on Monday.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Magnolia-Lake Columbia
- Candlewood Suites North Little Rock
- Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Conv Ctr
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Crestview South I-10
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville – Blount Island
- Candlewood Suites Louisville North
- Hotel Indigo Columbus Architectural Center
- Candlewood Suites Elkhart
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sheldon
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sioux Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sandpoint North
- Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Roseville
- Candlewood Suites St. Joseph/Benton Harbor
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lucedale
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ridgeland – Jackson North Area
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Watertown-Fort Drum
- Holiday Inn Johnstown-Gloversville
- Holiday Inn Express Owego
- Holiday Inn Dayton/Fairborn I-675
- Holiday Inn Express London-I-70
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Northeast – Mentor
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belle Vernon
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dubois
- Candlewood Suites Sayre
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beeville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Las Colinas
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Schulenburg
- Candlewood Suites Chesapeake/Suffolk
- Holiday Inn Express Fredericksburg Southpoint
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- Candlewood Suites Logan
- Candlewood Suites Morgantown-Univ West Virginia
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lander
- Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Airport
- Holiday Inn Ipswich
- Holiday Inn Express London – Croydon
- Holiday Inn Express Wakefield
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield
- Crowne Plaza Jaipur Tonk Road
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
If you see a hotel in which you’re interested, be sure to check back a few times on Monday morning. We will also post here when the list goes live. Remember that you can regularly buy IHG points on the cheap — while that particular deal is dead, you can normally get points for just a little over half a cent each using the same trick, making these hotels less than $30 a night if you’re purchasing points.
H/T: Doctor of Credit