Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
As the month ends Saturday, this week is a big week for taking advantage of limited-time promotions before they are gone. All told, there are fifteen separate promotions scheduled to end by Saturday. Additionally, there are a number of deals that can’t possibly last for long — whether it’s a $15-$20 Amazon gift card each time you dine out or round trip airfare between Los Angeles and Orlando that may be as low as the $60’s RT, there are just some deals that are too good to last. All aboard — these deals are heading out.
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Monday, September 25th
Expires Thursday, September 28th
- Free Beats Solo3 or $200 in GCs with $600 booking: This is a very nice deal if you’re looking to book a ~$600 flight or are in need of a hotel + uber package for your next business trip. It’s not often that you can get a big rebate on a flight — and with this deal, you’re getting a set of headphones worth more than $200 with your $600 booking.
Expires Saturday, 9/30/17
- 10,000 Starpoints for adding authorized users [Targeted]: While some may avoid this promo if all of their possible AUs are under or soon-to-be under 5/24, I certainly intend to scoop up ten thousand easy Starpoints by adding users.
- 100K Avios with new British Airways Visa Offer: According to an email from British Airways Executive Club, this offer will end 9/30/17)
- Surprise: No email, still targeted for 10K per AU:
- $30 Amazon Gift Card, Free Friday night with 2 Club Carlson Promos: A couple of good promotions here if you have upcoming stays with Club Carlson properties. One promotion ends 9/4/17 and the other 9/30/17.
- Did you get an SPG bonus offer?: This promotion is targeted and so are the end dates, but many people have reported 9/30/17 as an end date. See the terms of your offer if you received one. Note that I did not originally receive a bonus offer, but I have since received an offer for double elite qualifying nights and stays, so it may be worth checking again.
- Fast-track to A-list [Targeted?]: Must register before flying and complete travel by 9/30/17.
- Can you buy IHG points for 0.46 cents per point?: I can’t see this one, but I believe it was working for bookings through 9/30/17. If you’re in the market for IHG points, check it out.
- 4X additional Membership Rewards for Gas [targeted]: Great deal if you were targeted.
- 3K-5K+ easy Alaska miles, enter to win 150K
- Win 100,000 miles: enter by shopping or by mail: Unfortunately, the Alaska Airlines promotion ended on Friday. However, there is still time to enter and win with United and American. I will actually be in the car on an 8 hour round trip today, so I plan to bring my index cards and envelopes to throw my hat in the ring.
- Unlimited 4X fuel points through 9-30 at Kroger:
- Chase Amazon promo – free $10 [Targeted] (Credit expires 9/30/17)
- Wine for less than $2 a bottle: TopCashBack has stopped paying out on Martha Stewart Wine Co, so your per-bottle price will be a bit higher, but still excellent for wines that readers have reported are pretty good so far. This is definitely a deal to pursue.
|Won’t Last Long|
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app: While this deal has no scheduled end date, providing a $15-$20 Amazon gift card each time you reserve through the app and dine seems too generous to last forever. I’m going to be in Chicago for the latter half of this week and I intend to put this to use while I’m there — might as well take advantage while it lasts.
- New York to Phuket for 34.7K UR points; earn 18K+ miles: It kind of blows my mind that these are still available. While there was some discussion in the comments as to whether or not LifeMiles actually credits these flights (despite their charts clearly showing that they do), I didn’t find much evidence once way or the other. Even if you don’t earn any miles, 34.7K round trip to Phuket is pretty awesome. If you do earn the 18K+ LifeMiles as expected, this is an amazing deal.
- $118 off a GoPro offer returns for some [targeted]: While the Amex Offer expires 10/18/17, one of the GoPro models has already sold out. The more expensive model is still available, but may not be for long.
- $114 round trip: Orlando <-> Los Angeles: I can’t believe it, but this fare is still available on select dates. What’s more, last week someone mentioned finding these flights via the Ritz-Calrton Visa Discount Air booking engine — meaning that they were able to get $100 off on two round trips — dropping the cost for each to about $64 round trip. And I believe it can earn Singapore Krisflyer miles…
- Hawaii on sale: flights from around the US and Canada: Many of these prices are still available. Toronto and Montreal to Hawaii for $456 are standouts but there are also good prices from cities like Omaha, Minneapolis, and Billings.
- Possible last call for Prestige 75K offer: It’s hard to know whether or not this one will truly end, but the signup bonus is surely a limited-time deal and is rumored to be ending “soon”.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Jet Blue all-time high offer of 40K points: Nice offer for JetBlue flyers.
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- $1K cash back after $10K spend with targeted mailer: This is a targeted mailer without a known end date, but keep your eye on the mail if you’re looking for a big cash back offer.
- IHG 85K offer now includes $50 statement credit (but you might do better): A slightly enhanced offer, but in the post we reference how to get an even better offer.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Southwest 60K offers back: Companion Pass after $4K spend: These offers are rumored to end at the beginning of October — which is perfect timing to plan out your spend for a 2018/2019 companion pass! I’d recommend messaging Chase after approval to confirm the date by which you need to meet the minimum spend– and then completing the spend on December 31st/January 1st. Of course, we don’t know for sure that these offers will last that long.
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Best ever 100K+ free night Hilton offer is back: The recent high offer on both Hilton Amex cards has returned through October 4th. (Expires 10/4/17)
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- New 50K offer on Cathay Pacific card: The Asia Miles program is well worth a look. While 50K miles on their own aren’t wildly exciting, the ease of amassing enough for a reasonably-priced round-the-world journey might make this low-hanging fruit particularly attractive.
- Citi Prestige 75K link live: Word is that this one could be ending “soon”, though we don’t know how soon that is.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- $160 back on $800 at Delta [Targeted]: This one has disappeared from the sync, but the offer ends 10/7/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- Up to 5K AA miles with car rental (Rental must start by 10/15/17)
- SPG to AA Transfer Bonus Up to 30% (but I don’t recommend it (Expires 10/15/17)
- Citi offers 25% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 10/25/17)
- Avios transfer bonus: solid use of SPG/Marriott points (Expires 10/31/17)
- New IHG PointBreaks Full List: (Expires 10/31/17)
- Free night anywhere with 2 stays: You must check out of your second stay no later than 11/1/17 and pay with Masterpass.
- Earn a free night after 2 stays or bonus points with Q4 Marriott and Starwood promos: (Register by 11/30/17, stay by 1/15/18)
- $100 back on $500 at Ritz-Carlton with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/11/17)
- Hilton Double Up: 2X points Sept 1-December 31st, Diamonds earn more (Ends December 31st, but register before you stay)
- Hyatt Globalist fast track for all credit card holders: Register and complete your stays by December 31st
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- 11X AA miles spending offer [Targeted]: This offer seems to be targeted around your anniversary date. In my case, if I use it in August, September, and October I will receive this bonus. YMMV – your months may vary.
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Save on TV or cell service and Hilton: The Hilton offer expires 10/17/17 and the TV/Internet parts expire 11/15/17
- New Amex Offer: 4K/5K Membership Rewards for spending at Nest.com [Targeted]: (Expires 10/30/17)
- The 1800Flowers Amex Offer is Back. Do we care? (Expires 10/31/17)
- Crazy good Amex AT&T offer: Spend $150 get $100 [highly targeted]
- Another awesome targeted Amex Offer: Supermarket Rewards! (Expires 11/30/17)
- Earn a couple bucks on Plastiq payments with Drop (Expires 12/31/17)
- Pay mortgage by Mastercard w/ 1.5% fee after rebate: Set up three payments that pay before 12/31/17.
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)