Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
There is a targeted promotion out for Hyatt Credit Card holders to get a $50 statement credit after spending $300 or more at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House locations in the US. You must register by today and stay by January 1, 2018.
- Get a $50 statement credit after spending $300 or more over one or more stays at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House in the US by January 1, 2018
- You must register here by today
- Spend can be met based on cumulative purchases at multiple locations
- Valid for stays until January 1, 2018
- Must register by today to activate this offer
This looks like a nice offer to save a few bucks on stays if you have any planned in the coming months. Whether you intend to use it or not, it’s worth registering if you are eligible. This will probably be particularly useful for those card holders who intend to go after the Globalist fast track challenge. This may not be appealing if you regularly buy discounted Hyatt gift cards to pay for your stays, but for those who don’t do that this offer will provide a chance for similar savings. Again, I think it’s worth registering if you have it available in case you end up with an unexpected hotel night and find it useful.
H/T: Points with a Crew