We recently posted that there is a great new offer out on the American Express Hilton Surpass credit card good for up to 125,000 bonus points (See: Didn’t see this coming: New 125K Hilton offer). There is a new targeted (but widely available) link out to apply for this card under this great new offer. If you’re interested, it only takes a few seconds to see if you are targeted. My wife tried it out and found that she was pre-approved.
- Up to 125,000 bonus points: Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months; Earn an additional 25,0000 bonus points when you make an additional $1,000 in purchases within the first 6 months
- Link to see if you are targeted
- This offer expires 1/17/18
- The signup bonus is not available to those who have or have had this product
- 12X Hilton Honors points at hotels in the Hilton portfolio of brands
- 6X Hilton Honors points at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- 3X Hilton Honors points everywhere else
- Automatic Hilton Gold status; Earn Diamond status with $40,000 calendar year spend
- New benefit starting 1/18/18: Free weekend night after $15K spend in calendar year
- $75 annual fee if your application is received by January 18, 2018
If you’ve been eyeing this card, it’s easy to check and see if you’re targeted. See our previous post for more details on this offer. We don’t yet know what the new offer will look like when Amex launches the “Ascend” version of this card in January (See: Hilton Amex Cards. Everything you need to know). One would reasonably think that a new card “refresh” (as they’re calling it) probably wouldn’t carry a decreased signup bonus, but we haven’t seen a bonus for more points on this card before (though there was briefly an offer for 100K plus a free night on your first card anniversary that arguably could have been better depending on how you use that certificate).
H/T: Doctor of Credit