IHG have announced a discount on the cash portion of their Points & Cash rates for customers that have the IHG Rewards Club credit card issued by Chase.
- Book a Points & Cash rate and save 15% on the cash portion
- IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 15% savings.
- Must book by 2/10/2018.
- Stay dates include 1/10/2018-3/2/2018.
- 15% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
- Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
This offer appears to be targeted as neither my wife nor I can view the discounted Points & Cash rates. When doing a random search, the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown was displaying the following standard Points & Cash rates:
- 25,000 points & $40
- 20,000 points & $75
- 15,000 points & $109
If you are targeted, this promotion might help you complete one of your Q1 2018 Accelerate challenges. For example, one of my wife’s challenges was to book a Points & Cash rate in order to earn 2,400 bonus points.
If you’ll be booking an IHG Points & Cash rate, be sure to click through from a cashback portal (at time of publication, the current best rate listed on Cashback Monitor is 10%.) I’m not 100% sure that the cash portion of a Points & Cash rate earns cashback, but it wouldn’t hurt to try.