Note: The Blue Cash Preferred credit card affiliate offer has expired and is temporarily unavailable through Frequent Miler.
Kroger has a great promotion going through tomorrow that enables you to earn free credit card rewards and fuel points.
- No activation fee on $100 Visa and Mastercard gift cards
- Gift cards earn 2x fuel points
- Find the coupon here (choose the “Gift Card” category on the left to filter the coupons)
- Limit 1 coupon per household
- Ends 5/6/17
- Excludes variable load cards and denominations less than $100
This is a great deal if you plan to pass by the grocery store. Using a card such as the Blue Cash Preferred would give you up to 6% cash back at US Supermarkets (on the first $6k per year, then 1%). The Everyday Preferred would earn 3x, but if you use the card for at least 30 transactions per month you would earn 4.5x on the first $6k per year – which could be even more valuable. Alternatively, the Chase Freedom card earns 5% back at grocery stores this quarter. Being able to earn rewards like those plus 2x fuel rewards with no activation fee is great.
H/T: Miles to Memories