|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
For today only (June 26), you can get a great rate on purchases from the Apple Store through a number of different airline portals. The Alaska and United portals have the best rate, but the American, Delta and Southwest portals are also worth considering if you’re in need of any of their miles.
- Earn an increased rate for Apple purchases through the following airline shopping portals:
- Increased rate expires June 26, 2019.
- Products not eligible are: New AirPods, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs, and shipping.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- EPP purchases are not eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on airline portal site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
These are great earning rates for Apple as most of the year you’re stuck earning 1x unless you take advantage of a portal bonus.
Speaking of which, it might be possible to stack the 8x earning rate on the Alaska Mileage Plan with its portal bonus that’s offering 500 bonus miles when spending $200. I say might because when I was on the Mileage Plan Shopping portal yesterday afternoon, it had a countdown suggesting that it was due to end on June 25.
Hopefully that countdown was set incorrectly though and that you’ll also earn the 500 mile bonus when spending $200 on Apple products through the Alaska portal. When checking after midnight today (June 26), the countdown timer had disappeared but there was still an ad for the bonus in the sidebar, so hopefully it’s stackable.