|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon is offering a free $10 Amazon promotional credit for first-time Amazon Cash users when you load $30 to your balance. You must be a first-time Amazon Cash customer, but if you’ve never used this service it’s a pretty easy $10 score in advance of Prime Day.
- Get a free $10 promotional Amazon credit when you add $30 or more to your Amazon Cash balance (limited to first-time customers only
- Direct link to this promo
- Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $30 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $10 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account. The promotional credit expires on September 30, 2018.
- Promotional credit can only be used on items shipped & sold by Amazon
- This promotion runs until 11:59pm PT on August 31, 2018 (though Amazon could pull it early — be sure to check the promo page linked above)
- Valid for first-time Amazon Cash customers only
This is a very easy $10 Amazon credit if you’ve never used Amazon Cash. All you have to do is pull up a barcode in-store (or use your mobile phone number in some cases – there is a link to verify that at the promotion page linked above) at a number of retailers. They will scan the barcode / enter your number. You pay them $30 — last I knew, you could use a credit card for this — and your Amazon account is loaded with $30. That’s all it takes to score a free $10 credit. Here are the stores where you can load:
As you can see, a number of those may trigger a category bonus (assuming you can still use a credit card — I believe you can).
Note that the promotional credit is valid through September 30, 2018. I assume that like most Amazon promotional credits, it can only be used on items shipped and sold by Amazon (no third-party items).
Last updated on September 2nd, 2018