|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon and Discover are offering the chance to save $10 at Amazon when you change your 1-click payment setting to a Discover card. This may be targeted and/or slightly YMMV. If your current 1-click payment method is set as a Discover card, you can sometimes unlock this type of deal by switching to another card and then back to a Discover card. With Prime Day coming, this could be a good way to make a good deal even better next week.
- Save $10 at Amazon when you change your 1-click payment method to Discover
- Direct link to this promotion (our affiliate link)
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Amazon Business accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2019. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities do not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- The credit will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in your order.
- See promotion page for full terms
While this won’t be available to everyone, it’s low-hanging fruit and it only takes a few seconds to see if you can pick it.
If you’re eligible, keep in mind that you have to use the credit by September 30, 2019 and it will only be valid on items shipped & sold by Amazon. Items offered by third-party sellers, even those fulfilled by Amazon, will not be eligible.
If you are not eligible, you might want to check out Stephen’s post on getting targeted for the Amex deal as I’d bet a similar technique would work here.
H/T: Reader Kaushik
Last updated on October 1st, 2019