|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
TopCashBack is once again offering 10% back on Raise.com purchases (listed as a 24hr deal — like 7/10 only). Keep in mind that there are max limits in terms of a single purchase and lifetime purchases (whether or not they were made through TopCashBack), but this could make for a solid deal for those eligible.
- TopCashBack is offering 10% back on Raise.com purchases as a 24hr deal (likely7/10/20 only)
- Direct link to this offer
- Orders under $20 or over $1,000 will not earn cash back
- After you have purchased $5,000 in gift cards lifetime from Raise.com (whether or not those purchases were made through a shopping portal), you are no longer eligible to receive cash back
- No cash back for listing a gift card
- See full terms on the landing page
Keep in mind the key restrictions:
- An individual order for more than $1,000 is not eligible for cash back
- Once you have purchased $5,000 or more in gift cards from Raise.com, lifetime — whether or not those purchase were made through a shopping portal — you are no longer eligible for cash back.
If you’re within those limits, this is a good chance to save an extra 10% on a wide range of already-discounted gift cards. It likely does not work on Raise’s “cash back gift cards”, but rather only on the discounted second-hand gift cards.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Other times this deal has run recently: