Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Amazon and Discover are out with a new promotion offering $10 off your next order when you change your 1-click payment setting to a Discover card. This promotion appears to be targeted, but I was able to force it to show up (even after it initially said I wasn’t targeted) by following the steps below (courtesy of Doctor of Credit).
- Save $10 on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase (on items shipped & sold by Amazon) when you change your 1-click payment method to a Discover card and make your next purchase by March 31st, 2018
- Click here for the promotion landing page to see if you are targeted — but if you weren’t, do the following:
- Log into the Amazon app on your phone (this may also work via the website)
- Make sure your 1-click payment setting is not a Discover card
- Turn off 1-click payments
- Try that link above again (DoC says to refresh the home page in the app. I tried that and didn’t see the ad – but when I opened the link above again, it suddenly gave me the link to change my 1-click setting to Discover).
- Excludes Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products
- Excludes digital products like mp3s and video content
- Excludes gift card purchases
- Credit can only be applied to items shipped & sold by Amazon (no third party sellers, even if “fulfilled by Amazon”)
This is a nice way to save a few bucks on home essentials since the credit can be used pretty broadly at Amazon.com. It only takes a few moments to see if you’re targeted – and if not, the steps above worked for me and I was able to successfully get the $10 credit applied to my account. Don’t forget that you can go through JetBlue for 3x on Amazon purchases if you’re spending more than the $10.
H/T: Doctor of Credit