|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hyatt is once again offering a 10% rebate on summertime points redemptions for credit card holders when you register and then redeem points between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019. This deal has come around over the past few summers and is a nice deal if you’ve got Hyatt award stays planned.
- Hyatt Credit Card and World of Hyatt credit card holders can register to receive 10% of your redeemed points back when you redeem between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019.
- Direct link to register
- Must be a Hyatt Credit Card or World of Hyatt credit card holder to qualify
- Must register by July 15, 2019
- Redeem your points for free night awards, Points + Cash stays or towards room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences completed between July 1 and September 2, 2019.
- Only points redeemed between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- Transfers to airline partners or used for Avis certificates are not eligible for this promo
- See promotion page for full terms
This deal has come around the past several years and it’s awesome to essentially end up with a 10% discount on your award stays during peak summer travel season.
In years past, bookings made before the promo period but consumed during the promo period qualified. However, this line makes that somewhat questionable this year:
Only points redeemed between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019 will be eligible for this promotion.
If you have already made a booking for that time period, you would have technically already redeemed your points I think. That line could mean that an existing booking would not qualify.
On the other hand, those prior bookings have qualified each of the previous years, so I’d imagine they likely will this year as well. If there is availability to rebook and your chosen property has not increased in category, you could always rebook on July 1st if you’re concerned.
Overall, this is a solid deal and it’s great to see it back.
Last updated on September 7th, 2019