Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
IHG have announced a discount on the cash portion of their Points & Cash rates for customers that have the IHG Rewards Club credit card issued by Chase.
- Book a Points & Cash rate and save 15% on the cash portion
- IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 15% savings.
- Must book by 2/10/2018.
- Stay dates include 1/10/2018-3/2/2018.
- 15% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
- Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
This offer appears to be targeted as neither my wife nor I can view the discounted Points & Cash rates. When doing a random search, the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown was displaying the following standard Points & Cash rates:
- 25,000 points & $40
- 20,000 points & $75
- 15,000 points & $109
If you are targeted, this promotion might help you complete one of your Q1 2018 Accelerate challenges. For example, one of my wife’s challenges was to book a Points & Cash rate in order to earn 2,400 bonus points.
If you’ll be booking an IHG Points & Cash rate, be sure to click through from a cashback portal (at time of publication, the current best rate listed on Cashback Monitor is 10%.) I’m not 100% sure that the cash portion of a Points & Cash rate earns cashback, but it wouldn’t hurt to try.
Last updated on February 24th, 2018