|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Barclays has sent out what I imagine is a targeted email offer to earn a $15 statement credit after adding an authorized user on a Wyndham Rewards Visa account. In my case, I’m betting I have received this offer as the annual fee is due to post on this account soon. It wouldn’t be surprising if this kind of offer may also be available on other cards around renewal time as Barclays often sends out offers to encourage you to keep your card — if you have received a similar offer on another card, let us know in the comments below.
- Get a $15 statement creditb when you add an authorized user to your Wyndham Rewards Visa account from 8/14/18 to 8/28/18 [Targeted offer – see your email for your details]
- Cardmembers who receive this offer and add an authorized user between 08/14/2018 and 08/28/2018 will earn a $15 statement credit.
- Limit of one $15 statement credit per account.
- To receive the statement credit, the cardmember account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- All statement credits earned will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
This is a fairly weak bonus for adding an AU and keep in mind that if you are adding someone at your address, this account will likely count against that users 5/24 count (though readers have reported success in getting Chase to ignore AU accounts on reconsideration if you are not financially responsible for helping to pay the bill). Also remember that Barclays requires AUs to be a minimum of 13 years old, so I couldn’t add Baby Rey to mine.
As noted above, I imagine similar offers are available on other cards. The subject line to watch out for is this: A $15 statement credit and more rewards, add an authorized user now.
Last updated on September 2nd, 2018