|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Ebates is currently offering 15%/15x back on IHG stays booked today. They are also offering the same return on Ebates Hotels (their own booking engine), so you could get that same return on just about any brand — though note that you will not receive hotel points or qualify for elite credit or benefits for bookings made through the Ebates Hotels booking engine (conversely, you will get those things for bookings made directly with IHG brands after clicking through Ebates to the IHG sites).
- Earn 15% cashback / 15x Membership Rewards points through Ebates on reservations for:
- Also earn 15% cash back / 15x Membership Rewards for bookings made through Ebates Hotels today
- If you are new to Ebates and want to earn Membership Rewards, you’ll want to sign up via this link: www.ebates.com/american-express. (not an affiliate link)
- If you are new to Ebates and prefer to earn cash back, you can sign up with our affiliate link with our thanks.
- Likely only available today
- Cash Back is only available for commissionable IHG rates.
- Specially negotiated rates such as IHG friends & Family are not eligible for Cash Back.
- Rooms booked and paid for by IHG reward Club Points are not eligible for cash back incentives.
The nice thing about booking through a portal like Ebates is that you’re taken directly to the IHG website to complete your booking, so your stay should qualify for all the usuals (IHG points, elite benefits, elite credit, etc).
While the Ebates site says that “Specially negotiated rates such as IHG friends & Family are not eligible for Cash Back“, rates like the AAA rate may be an eligible rate for cash back as they have worked for me in the past with other chains. YMMV.
Furthermore, it’s notable that Kimpton is not included on any portals. However, Stephen noted the following in last month’s Ebates IHG deal:
Most of IHG’s brands are listed on Ebates but there are a few exceptions, the most notable of which is Kimpton. That said, I think you can click through to a brand like Holiday Inn Express which is listed, make a reservation at a Kimpton and still earn the 12%. I can’t guarantee that as I’ve not booked a paid Kimpton stay before, but they’re not available on any other portal, so you won’t be missing out by trying to book via Ebates. If you were going to book a Kimpton stay, don’t forget the Amex Offer for $60 back when spending $300.
Keep in mind also that there is no way to apply this to a previous booking; you would need to cancel your existing booking and re-book through Ebates today (though you’ll of course want to check to make sure rates haven’t increased). Cash back posts within a few weeks after completing your stay.
Last updated on May 11th, 2019