There is a hot new Amex Offer out for $160 back on $800 or more at Delta. This offer could be a great way to save a few bucks on your next flight(s).
- Spend $800 or more in one or more transactions at Delta.com or through the Fly Delta App or US reservation telephone line, get $160 back
- Valid for airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection, baggage fees, SkyClub membership, and Delta Vacation packages (if purchased through Delta.com)
- Valid through 10/7/17
- Flights must originate in the US
- Excludes purchases in-person at the airport and on-board flights
- Excludes hotel bookings and car rentals (unless bundled in a Delta Vacations package)
- See terms for other restrictions
This is a great deal if you have plans to purchase tickets on Delta over the next couple of months – it amounts to a 20% discount if you were to spend exactly $800. That’s a great deal on airfare. Unfortunately, this offer is targeted and there is unlikely to be a social media sync. I found this offer on two personal credit cards (SPG and
Hilton Surpass), but no business cards. If you received a different variation (such as one awarding Membership Rewards points), let us know in the comments. While Amex Offers weren’t working for a bit this morning, they seem to be back up and running (I was able to bring them up and load this offer).
Last updated on January 14th, 2018