Today (Friday, 11/23/18) only, Ebates is offering double cash back at many retailers. Most of the payouts aren’t actually all that exciting compared to other portals, but one thing that might be useful to some readers is the fact that the double applies to Lyft rides, so you can earn $2 cash back for every ride. I assume that $2 back will only be valid for rides today, but that could still add up if you’re shopping around town with Lyft rides.
- Ebates is offering some increased payouts for Friday, 11/23/18, which includes $2 back per ride on Lyft rides started through Ebates app
- Direct link to this promotion
- Only available via the Ebates app (must click through the app to request your ride)
- $20 back is only available to new Lyft customers and you must ride within 2 weeks of signing up for Lyft
- The ride must be taken within 48 hours after activating Cash Back in order to qualify.
- Cash Back cannot be combined with other offers.
Note the bolded term in the Key Terms. I’m not a regular Lyft user, but it sounds like it might be possible to schedule rides over the next two days and continue earning $2 back?
Even if it’s only good for $2 per ride today, that’s still a couple extra bucks in your pocket if you’re taking a Lyft today. If you’re new to Lyft, you can also get up to $20 back on your first Lyft ride when signing up through Ebates and taking your first ride within two weeks of signing up.
Even though this isn’t a Black Friday deal in the strict sense, I’m going to add it to our Black Friday Deals Master Post since it can potentially save you money getting to and from other deals.
H/T: Dan the Legal Bank Robber in the comments at Doctor of Credit