|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Whole Foods and the Chase Hyatt visa have come together to offer a great promo for savings on groceries: you can register your Hyatt credit card to receive a $20 statement credit after spending $50 or more at Whole Foods on your Hyatt visa.
- Get a $20 statement credit after spending $50 or more in a single purchase at Whole Foods Market with your Hyatt credit card
- Must first register here at the promotion page
- Must make your purchase by September 25th, 2017
- 1 statement credit per person
- See the full terms for more details
This is a great deal if you shop at Whole Foods as it amounts to a 40% discount on a $50 purchase. It’s also interesting to see Chase testing the waters with something resembling offers that are more common with other issuers. It would be great to see offers like this and the 10X offer at Walmart continue to expand to more Chase cards (and more frequently). If you have the Hyatt credit card, don’t forget to register now, before making your purchase.
H/T: Reader Carol and Points with a Crew
Last updated on September 30th, 2017