|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
TopCashBack is offering 20% back at a number of retailers on 2/28 and 2/29/20 only. A notable inclusion is Home Depot. While only select categories at Home Depot are included, there are quite a few categories included in this where savings could be significant.
- TopCashBack is offering 20% back at a number of stores for 2 days only, including Home Depot, eBags, and more
- Direct link to this deal
- What could stop me from getting cash back?
- The purchase of gift cards or use of gift cards for payment cannot receive cash back.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
- Returning, exchanging or cancelling part of your order.
- Purchases made on other sites than Home Depot’s US site
Payouts of 20% are also available at a number of other retailers, though we often see payouts around 20% at eBags and some of the designer sites are more niche.
Home Depot often only offers high cash back rates on a couple of categories, but included categories this time include small appliances, textiles, kitchen carts, and more categories where 20% back could be a pretty significant savings.
Keep in mind though that only the listed categories qualify and that terms state purchases made with a gift card will not each cash back. That’s a bummer for those who have picked up discounted gift cards recently (and it means that the “real” return may be less to you if you would have otherwise bought a discounted gift card). Still, for those who like the warranty or purchase protection afforded by using the right credit card, this will be a great return.
H/T: Doctor of Credit