|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Get $20 off $20 or more on a pickup order via DoorDash from 8/17-8/23/20 or while supplies last if you have DashPass with code DDPICKUP20. As a reminder, DoorDash is in the midst of a series of weekly promo codes as part of a marketing effort they are dubbing “Summer of DashPass”. Also remember that those with a Chase Sapphire Reserve, Preferred, or Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, or Slate card can get a free DashPass subscription (note the shorter term for all but CSR holders).
- From 7/27 – 8/2, Door Dash is offering a “free meal from a local restaurant up to $15” via its Summer of DashPass promo for DashPass members. No promo code is required: the discount comes off at checkout while supplies last.
- Direct link to full Summer of DashPass schedule and terms & conditions
- Offer valid for one (1) order while supplies last.
- Offer valid from 08/17/20 to 08/23/20 at 11:59pm PT at participating DashPass eligible restaurants.
- Excluding taxes and fees.
- Valid for pick up only.
- Not valid on group orders.
- Limit one per person.
- Maximum discount $15 per order.
- Fees, taxes, and gratuity apply.
- All deliveries subject to availability.
- Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file and be an active DashPass subscriber.
- Select promo code DDPICKUP20 to redeem.
- See full terms and conditions at help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
DashPass is required for these Summer of DashPass promos, though many readers likely have DashPass courtesy of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card or Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Keep in mind that even Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, and Slate cardholders can activate a free 3-month subscription (though note that it will be set to auto-renew for the next 9 months at 50% off if you do not cancel). See this post for more detail.
This promo says it is valid for pick up only. The Week 1 promo said it was valid for delivery only, but I was able to apply it to a pick up order. I’m not sure whether or not they enforce the terms here.
For most folks, this is a great deal. For those with a Chase Sapphire Reserve, this would stack nicely with the $60 annual DoorDash credit that comes on that card this year and next year.
Note that if you’ve just signed up for DashPass with a Freedom card, you may get an additional discount of $10 off (YMMV). I found that this discount made me unable to see the $20 off $20 promo — I had to split my pick up order into two orders to use both promos. Others reported that they were able to stack both on a single order. Again, YMMV. I did successfully use my wife’s account to refer me to DoorDash to get another $10 off in her account on a future order that we subsequently used another day, so we’ve been getting a bunch of free food thanks to DoorDash.
H/T: Doctor of Credit