There is a new promo out to save 20% at Amazon.com (this time up to $30) when you pay using at least 1 Citi ThankYou point at checkout. You must first activate the promo. Note that the terms state this one is not available to those who have used Citi ThankYou points to shop at Amazon in the past 12 months, but I recently completed one of these with Citi and was once again eligible for this one, so it’s worth checking to see if you’re eligible.
- Amazon.com is offering 20% off (up to a savings of $30) when you use at least 1 Citi ThankYou point to pay at checkout
- Direct link to see if you are targeted (our affiliate link; if you don’t see the yellow button to activate, you likely are not targeted
- Only valid on items shipped & sold by Amazon
- This is a limited-time offer to get 20% off your eligible purchase(s), up to a maximum aggregate value of $30 off, when using ThankYou Points for all or part of your purchase(s) when the promotional code is entered at checkout.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.com account, have an eligible Citi credit card loaded into that Amazon.com account, and use ThankYou Points to pay for all or part of your purchase(s).
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- The promotion will end 11:59PM PST on 09/30/2020, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $250,000, whichever is earlier. The promotional code will expire concurrently.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each promotional items in your original order in which you used the promotional code. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchased will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits. This may result in the total discount on unreturned items being less than 20%.
- Products returned are subject to Amazon’s refund policy.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in Amazon.com accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
For those of us who regularly shop on Amazon, this promo is easy money saved. Just be sure to only apply 1 point at checkout and make sure you don’t set the default to use all of your points on orders (both so you don’t mess up and get poor value for your points and so that someone else hopefully doesn’t drain your ThankYou account if they hack your Amazon account).
H/T: Doctor of Credit