Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of April 26, 2015.
Through April 27
Through April 28
Through April 30
- FlyingBlue Discounted Awards for June/July Travel – Up to 50% Off to Europe
- eBay’s New Referral Program – Earn Gift Cards for Referring Your Friends
Through May 7
- Up to $475 for Opening Chase Checking/Savings Accounts – $175 Savings offer is no longer working. $150 Savings & $300 Checking offers expire 5/7/15.
Through May 15
Through June 6
Through June 28
Through June 30
- 50% Bonus for US Airways Mastercard Holders
- Up to $150 in Credit for using your Amex Bluebird Card (Targeted)
- Amex Offers – $25 Credit with $50 Purchase at Smart & Final – Use 3x Per Card
Through July 20
Through December 31
- Delta 10k One-Way Redemptions & More SkyMiles Improvements – 10k one-way redemptions run through 12/31/15.
- $50 Off 2 Day Rentals & $25 For New Members with Silvercar
Through April 30, 2016
- Send Payments for Free Through Facebook Messenger
- Virgin Atlantic 90K Offer Returns
- $1167 Roundtrip from New York to Paris in Business Class
- American Express Platinum – $0 First Year Annual Fee & 25,000 Membership Rewards Bonus
- $99 Airfare to Europe Returns
- Another Portal is Paying for Visa Gift Cards – You Can Now Get .5% Cashback