Staples and Cashstar are offering a $10 ePromo card when you purchase a $50 Staples eGift card through August 29, 2015. (Limit 4) They have run this promotion in various forms every few months for the past couple of years.
Note that Staples eGift cards are sold by Cashstar and not Staples directly. Unfortunately this means that this purchase will not earn 5X with the Chase Ink card. The $10 promotional cards will be sent out on 8/30/15 and must be used by 9/12/15.
- This eGift Card Offer is valid between August 23 and August 29, 2015 (“Promotion Period”), or until the max issuance of $10 Staples “ePromo Cards” has been reached.
- A customer will be eligible to receive one $10 Staples “ePromo Card” per $50 Qualifying Order per customer.
- Limit of four $10 Staples ePromo Cards per customer: Only orders with $200 or more in Staples eGift Cards will receive four $10 Staples “ePromo Cards”.
- Your $10 Staples ePromo Card will be emailed to the address provided during the Qualifying Order on the valid date of August 30, 2015. Your $10 Staples ePromo card will NOT be sent immediately following the Qualifying Order.
- Only one $10 Staples “ePromo Card” may be redeemed per in store or online transaction.
- The $10 Staples “ePromo Card” is only valid for redemption between 08/30/2015 and 09/12/2015.
- Staples eGift Cards are provided by Staples’ third-party service provider, CashStar.
- eGift Cards may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- This Offer cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with any other offers.
- This Offer cannot be reused if a Qualifying Order, or a portion of the Qualifying Order, is returned.
- Offer is subject to approval and subject to change without notice.
You can find the full terms of the offer and purchase the cards here.