American Express has released a targeted Amex Offer for use at gas stations.
Get 10% back as a statement credit every time you use your enrolled Card to make eligible purchases at U.S. gas station locations by September 30, 2016, on up to $250 in total eligible purchases. See below for terms and exclusions.
- Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 9/30/16, on up to $250 in total purchases, excluding: online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases.
- For purposes of this offer, “gas station” means a merchant that is in the primary business of selling gasoline to consumers.
- Gas stations may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers.
- The following are NOT considered gas stations: Superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
- Offer is limited to a total of $25 in statement credits per American Express® online account.
How to Load
This is a targeted offer and is only available on select accounts. The offer can be loaded to your card on the American Express website.
In addition to gasoline, many gas stations also sell a variety of merchant gift cards as well as Visa gift cards.
For more information about Amex Offers see: The complete guide to Amex Offers