Star Alliance carrier Austrian Airlines has released a significant amount of award space between the U.S. & its hub in Vienna for the next 11 months.
Need to Know
- Space can be searched for on United.com.
- You can book with any Star Alliance carrier. United doesn’t charge fuel surcharges.
- Most dates have 4+ (up to 8) seats available.
- Availability is through July, 2017.
- You can connect with United in the U.S. and Star Alliance carriers in Europe to go beyond Vienna.
- Austrian flies from: Chicago, Miami, Newark, JFK, Toronto and Washington Dulles to Vienna.
For more information including the cost of these flights in each Star Alliance program, see: this One Mile at a Time post.