Several sellers have gift card deals on eBay today. In addition to the discount off of face value you should earn:
- 2%-8% in eBay Bucks – Some members have an offer giving up to 8% today.
- 1.3% through iConsumer (up to $20 per month) or 1.2% through Giving Assistant
- Purchases from Paypal Digital Gifts made with a Chase Ink card through PayPal have been known to earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points.
There are several cards on sale, but here are the standouts:
- $50 Overstock.com Gift Card for $40 – Limit 5 (PayPal Digital Gifts)
- $50 JcPenney Gift Card & get a bonus $10 code – Limit 5 (PayPal Digital Gifts)
- $100 Babies”R”Us Gift Card for $85 – Email delivery – Limit 5 (PayPal Digital Gifts)
- $50 Hotels.com Gift Card Gift Card For $40 – Limit 1 (National Gift Card)
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes|
|iConsumer||We'll each earn 100 shares of iConsumer stock if you use this link to sign up.||In my experience, this has proven to be a reliable portal. With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out.|