Info about the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express has been collected independently by Frequent Miler. The issuer did not provide the details, nor is it responsible for their accuracy.
Amex is out with the highest signup bonus we’ve ever seen on the Delta Reserve Credit Card: 40,000 miles and 10,000 MQMs after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. The previous high offer was 10K miles + 10K MQMs.
- 10,000 MQMs and 40,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months
Key Card Details
- $450 annual fee is not waived
- 2X on Delta purchases
- 1X Everywhere else
- Free domestic economy or first class companion certificate each year after the first year.
- Free Delta SkyClub access when flying Delta same day (primary cardholder only).
- Priority boarding and free checked bags.
- Tie-breaker for complementary upgrades. When competing for upgrades with others with the same status and fare class, having this card gives you the edge.
- If you have have or have had this card before, you will not be eligible to receive a signup bonus
This is a fantastic offer that far eclipses the 10K MQM + 10K bonus mile offer that has been around on this card peviously. For those looking to earn Delta Diamond status through spend, see: Pushing the envelope on earning Delta elite status through spend. As you’ll see, this card can be a great asset towards earning top-tier status with Delta — though we don’t know if that avenue will still be with us next year (See: Is the end near for manufacturing Delta Diamond status?). And that’s not all — that companion ticket can sometimes make first class cheaper than economy. All that said, the once-per-lifetime restriction means that many readers may not be eligible (if you have or have had this product before, you’re not eligible to receive a signup bonus again). However, if you are eligible and can take advantage of its benefits, this offer is the best we’ve seen. The link to the offer has been added to our Best Offers page.